This hidden gem is one of the best-kept secrets of NYC. Its rich history is depicted through its integral architecture and detailed craftsmanship. Its massive open floor plan allows for upwards of 2,000 guests and allows for large productions to take place. From high-level fashion events to branded concerts, this space will exceed your expectations.
Things you should know:
– Trading Floor Mezzazine: 12,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 30 ft
– Trading Floor: 29,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 60 ft
– 7-15th Floor: 7,000 Square Feet; Ceiling Heights: 15 ft
– 6th Floor: 25,000 Square Feet; Ceiling Height: 15 ft
– Currently has cam locks and cabling running power from the catwalk over the main floor from the in-house lighting vendor
– Non-union (all other vendors welcome)
– Ample back of house with sinks and lockers
– VIP space has track lights, spotlights and flex ducting
– Electrical usage may be submetered or a flat fee will be charged based on event details
– Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.