Prepare yourself for one of the city’s most charming flats. Hand-painted soaring ceilings, tile mosaic, hand-crafted moldings and more make this space an ethereal dream. Perfect for intimate events, photo shoots, and small meetings.
Things you should know:
– This space was formerly Willem de Kooning’s apartment
– There is a beautiful, Renaissance-inspired mural on the ceiling
– The apartment has original moldings
– The interiors and exterior of the building are Landmarked
– Electrical usage will be submetered
– Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.